1. Interactive commons is for discussion purposes.
2. Room shall remain closed during use. Students are not allowed to lock the door expect the library staff.
3. Readers may not move tables and chairs into or remove them from interactive commons. Keep the room in a neat and orderly condition.
4. No eating and smoking are permitted in this room.
5. Please do not leave your personal belongings in this room anytime when you are away from the room. The library will not be responsible for any loss or damage of goods or property left by any persons.
6. Interactive Commons will be cleared by Library staff every day. Any personal items left in this room will be taken to the circulation desk on the 3rd floor.
7. The library reserves the right to book the room as related activities venue.
Q: Where is the Interactive Commons?
A: Library Floor 8